Monday, February 23, 2009

Progress

I have one more project to finish and then my living room make-over will be done. This last bit has the most potential for coolness and the most potential for disaster. I'm impatient to be done, especially since I'm on a high from seeing the change so far. I don't want to rush things, though. To tide you over until everything is complete, here's a rad pillow I made this weekend. There will be some similar ones for sale in my Etsy shop soon.

I finally ordered screens so that Evan and I can do some printing. I'm going to put in an order for t-shirts after tonight's Cigar Box meeting. The other supplies, like emulsion, I'll pick up at a local shop. We've got some pretty rad designs in my opinion, but you'll have to wait a little while to see those, too. The plan is to have a separate shop for tees, etc.

I'm stoked on life today. I did some good work this weekend. There's nothing big for school looming right now. Our trip to San Francisco is coming up. Cathy and Steven are moving back to Alabama. I realized the other day how much I really love Birmingham.

1 comment:

Michael Sherer said...

Hey, for the meeting tonight will you dig up Derrick so we can turn him into t-shirt magic? If you don't have time, no big deal. I want to make it happen really soon though, as it will probably be the best t-shirt of all time.