Sunday, February 22, 2009

(untitled)

I would like to start with--

Sorry. I completely fucked that up.

I would like to begin by issuing an apology to enemies and friends alike for the fact that I never, if ever, contribute to this blog. And in case you, my dearest E's and F's, have had the misfortune to incur massive head trauma, a Beckett play, an aneurysm, or the like, and as a result give two shits about what's happening in my life, then you've accidently come to the right place. Because I'm going to tell you all the stuff that I can remember, starting with as long ago as I'm guessing I last posted, which I'm estimating at three weeks, though there's no way I can think of to verify this.

Things I Have Done

1. Gone to the gym. I work out several times a week. Probably I can break you now. I'm, like, hulkishly ripped, and all the muscle makes me volatile and angry. I'm sort of like a drunk lady and Lenny Small.

2. I got a job in the consulting group at a large bank. I wear a suit and tie every day and go to a big office building downtown. It's not nearly as bad as you'd think. And, no, I'm not a banker.

3. I joined the Red Mountain Family Band. It is a lot of fun, and, surprisingly, it drinks less than my other band.

4. The Beaux Animaux have been re-vamped. We are now four pieces, with the one Mr. Burke Miles on bass guitar. We'll be recording an album at the beginning of April. We will probably rock your ass next Thursday at Greencup. We'll bring the rock, you bring your ass!

5. I wrote that last sentence. I'm sorry.

I did a whole lot more stuff than this, but I'm getting really bored with this list. Also, I was going to write a Things I Have Not Done list, too, but I'll have to save that for next time. Blog fail.