Thursday, March 20, 2008

Murder Mystery

"Every time you dream about the secret room, the secret room dreams about you twice."

It's shameful to be quoting myself, but I think this is a good lead-in to the subject of this post. My sister told me this morning that she dreamt we had all hidden from her in the secret room behind the bookshelves. This isn't really a story, but the moral of it is this: we live in a really weird house.

Several years ago Rodney and I found a game at the thrift store called How to Host a Murder. The contents were too boring or too complicated for us to decipher, but the idea is right: a bunch of people come over for fancy dinner (see fishsticks, mashed potatoes) and one of them is killed. It is up to the brave survivors and their mysterious butler, Tim Curry, to find the killer before he/she finds them.

Save the date: Springtime sometime. Murder at the Rowe School.

This isn't really a story, but the moral of it is this.

No comments: